Paul Arnold, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Paul Arnold is originally from Miami, Florida. He graduated from the University of Florida with his undergraduate degree in Zoology and completed his medical degree at the University of South Florida. In 2000 he completed his urologic and surgical residency at The Ohio State University. His certifications include the American Board of Urology, American College of Surgery and Specialization in Laser BPH Surgery. He has privileges at Morton Plant Mease, Helen Ellis and Community Hospital, Mease Dunedin and North Bay.
Dr. Arnold is the Assistant Chief of Staff at Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital since 2008 and has served as Chief of Surgery from 2006 to 2008. He is credited with several publications such as: Extensive Sector Biopsy for Detection of Carcinoma of the Prostate and Strategies for Managing Upper tract Calculi in Young Children. He is active in research for many pharmaceutical and medical device companies. He is active in the community and serves in many professional organizations. He is married with three children.
I am accepting new patients.
In Practice Since: 2000
- American Board of Urology
- American Urologic Association
- American College of Surgeons
- Endourological Society
- American Association of Clinical Urologists
- Tampa Bay Urologic Association
- Florida Urologic Association
- International educator for Laserscope Greenlight PVP Laser of the Prostate
- Incontinence, both male and female: Pubovaginal Slings, Male Slings, Artificial Sphincters, and is a national teacher for Prostiva RF Therapy, i.e. Radiofrequency treatment of the prostate. (www.medtronic.com)
- Usage in Greenlight Laser and Holmium Laser
35095 US 19 N Suite 202 Palm Harbor, Fl. 34684
2148 Duck Slough Blvd., Ste. 102, New Port Richey, Fl. 33626
12780 Racetrack Rd., Ste. 125, Tampa, Fl. 33626
- Bachelor of Science - Zoology – University of Florida: 1990
- University of South Florida College of Medicine – M.D. : 1995
- The Ohio State University: 1995-2000
- American Board of Urology
- American College of Surgery
- Specializing in Laser BPH Surgery
Home | Administration | Locations: Urology Specialists of West Florida 1 in Clearwater, Bardmoor, Palm Harbor | Urology Specialists of West Florida 2 - Urology Consultants in Safety Harbor, Trinity, Tampa | Urology Specialists of West Florida 3 in New Port Richey, Tampa, Trinity, Palm Harbor | Urology Specialists of West Florida 4 - Pinellas Urology in St. Petersburg | Urology Specialists of West Florida Radiation Oncology Center in Clearwater | Our Doctors | Patient Education for Urology Conditions | Post-Operative Instructions for Urology Patients | Latest Technology for Urological Conditions | Urology Specialists of West Florida In the News
The pictures displayed in www.UrologySpecialistsFlorida.com are images of physicians, patients and employees who have consented to have their pictures in this website.
Web design & Copyright 2010 © MedIngenuity, LLC.